Holy shit that rock is alive!?
Pyura chilensis is technically a “sea creature,” but really it’s a rock. It doesn’t move. It’s asexual. Technically it eats, but really it breathes in and if it happens to consume something nutritious, then that’s great.
11 Notes/ Hide
- contrastedesign reblogged this from pxl8blog
- ernaekaewoo reblogged this from pxl8blog and added:
- tera-dactylus likes this
- earulas-domengar likes this
- lukeyniz likes this
- crappycrappyblueblue likes this
- gunpowertreasonandplot reblogged this from pxl8blog
- gunpowertreasonandplot likes this
- pxl8blog posted this